The Headlands Suite No. 7Austinmer
|Sleeps: 6||Beds: 2|
|Bathrooms: 2||Car spaces: 1|
About the property
- The incredible views that showcase the sea and coastline in a most spectacular fashion
- The private courtyard perched right on the cliff with the steps to the beach only seconds away
- Have all the facilities of a luxury hotel, the aqua pool, cocktail bar and dining at your fingertips
- Parking the car and forgetting about traffic; walk to the beach, coastal walking path, dining, pool and bar
- Being spoilt with some special extras; a nice bottle of red for your arrival and a coffee machine
Austinmer has gained iconic status as one of the coasts most charming villages. With a beach that draws crowds Sydney wide and another secret local beach known as Little Austi. Its golden sands and blue waves are a place you could easily spend the whole day. Be sure to wander down to Moore Street which lined with majestic Brush Box trees it is a rare combination of charming cottages, cafes, boutiques and even features a Yoga studio.
The TV room (Lounge) - features a fold out double bed
The master bedroom features a shower, vanity and toilet
Bubbly and Beer in the fridge
- Air Conditioning
- Bar: Within The Headland Hotel
- Bathroom: 2
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Ground Floor
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
Tree lined streets and a family beach
Austinmer has gained iconic status as one of the coasts most charming villages. With a beach that draws visitors from 'far and wide' and another secret beach known as 'Little Austi' its golden sands and blue waves are easily a place you could spend the whole day.
Moore Street is Austinmer's most loved street - lined with majestic Brush Box trees it is a rare combination of character cottages, cafes, boutiques and even features a Yoga studio.
Fireworks Café offers interesting, wholesome fare and a great coffee or browse in Havelli’s for global finds and beachwear that will keep you cool.