The Weaver Beach House on Sandon PointBulli
|Sleeps: 10||Beds: 5|
|Bathrooms: 3||Car spaces: 3|
About the property
YOU WILL LOVE
- Exploring the gallery like space with it interesting artworks and textiles gathered from around the world
- Sipping coffee in bed as you watch the sun rising over the ocean and shimmering rays of the water
- Gathering as a family in the alfresco undercover outdoor dining and kitchen area
- Walking in off the beach to a cool outdoor shower and sitting down to fresh seafood and an ice cold glass of wine
- The high ceilings, architectural lines, timber and concrete floors, huge windows and sumptuous furnishings
- Spreading the family out over five bedrooms, two TV rooms, indoor and outdoor dining and two work spaces
- The breathtaking views of the northern coastline of Wollongong through to Cronulla will keep enchanted for hours
- The coastal bike/walking path (just outside the back gate) that stretches all the way south to Wollongong; run, bike, walk along the coast
THIS HOME OFFERS
Bedroom 2 Features a queen bed, built-in robes and air conditioning
Bedroom 3 Features two king single beds, built-in robes and air conditioning
Bedroom 4 Features a queen bed, built-in robes and air conditioning
Front Lounge/Bedroom 5 Features a fold out queen bed and TV + DVD
Upstairs Features a double walk-in shower, vanity and toilet
Ensuite (off master bedroom) Features a huge bath, separate double walk-in shower, vanity and toilet
Featuring a 5 burner gas stove, electric oven, separate griller and warmer, microwave and dishwasher - all quality Miele appliances. There is also a double-door fridge with cold water dispenser in the door, Nespresso machine and good selection of utensils for a wide range of cooking.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
Surf, sun and Sandon Point
Sandon Point is the precious gem in Bulli’s crown, elevated to show the sweeping coast line and the bays curving out to sea this is a surfer’s haven. Sandon Point is easily one of the best point breaks in the state. Join the epic coastal bike track that will take you all the way to Thirroul and beyond to the north or to Wollongong to the south.
Take a paddle board out on the glassy waters of Bulli beach in the early morning or catch the wind in the afternoon to clear out the cobwebs. Walk the canopy covered stairs to the boat sheds for great photos or a peaceful picnic.
The Bulli beach café sits just above the pool and the ocean and does wonders with fish and chips while Ruby’s a little further down serves up a killer burger. Or wander into the village for a drink, feed and live bands at legendary Heritage Hotel.
Keep Sundays free for the Foragers Market at the Bulli showground organic food, yummy treats, local honey and butter, amazing crafts – it is well worth visiting.