The Cool Collective on Coalcliff BeachCoalcliff
|Sleeps: 8||Beds: 4|
|Bathrooms: 3||Car spaces: 2|
About the property
- The stunning ocean views from the top balcony which is sumptuously set up for outdoor entertaining.
- The light and bright interiors and the delightful architectural touches that make this house a delight to explore.
- Being moments from the pebbly shores and escarpment backdrop of Coalcliff beach, its aqua ocean pool and the majestic expanse of the Sea Cliff Bridge.
- Having the privacy of three bathrooms and an extra toilet, no queuing or hassles to deal with.
- The media room set up with surround sound and a big screen TV for total immersion, get ready for a Netflix marathon.
For those with kids, Leeder Park is a short walk away and has an ocean rock pool with a children's pool attached. Be sure to check out the Thong tree at the end of Paterson Road where the coasts lost thongs have found a home.Alternatively, head to the Bombie Bar (located in the Coalcliff Surf Club) which hosts live music concerts on alternate Sundays during summer, and attracts well-known local, national and international performers.
THIS HOME OFFERS
Queens x 2
Singles x 2
Bedroom two features a queen sized bed and built-in robe.
Bedroom three features two single beds and built-in robe.
Bedroom four is a large room featuring a queen sized bed, built-in robe and access to a small courtyard.
Ground level featuresa family bathroom with bathtub with shower overhead, vanity and toilet and the master bedroom has its own ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
Lower Ground level features a bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
All linen included (except beach towels)
THINGS TO KNOW
Beauty that could save your life
Coalcliff offers both a sea and mountain getaway with a 500m beach on one side and the towering escarpment unfolding behind. First discovered by ship wreck survivors the coal on its cliffs proved to be their saviour thus gaining its name – a few days here may well prove to be your saviour.
A serene coastal setting this is a place to escape time and be consumed by the raw natural beauty of the landscape. Leeder Park offers a kids playground and leads down to the rock pools and beach. Walk down Paterson Road to join the Sea Cliff beach and experience hovering over the wild waves and before the spanning horizon.
Head to the Bombie Bar (located in the Coalcliff Surf Club) which hosts live music concerts on alternative Sundays during summer and attracts an impressive range of performers.